Skip to main content

Scents, places and songs.




Get to know someone is nice. You get to know their hobbies. You get to know their favorite movies. Their favorite food. You get to know what makes them happy and sad at times. You get to know how they handle their anger and sadness and how well they hide their anxiety. You get to know what makes them so passionate with what they are currently doing. And you also let them know things you wanted to know. You also get to know their favorite scents, places and songs. Blessed that i know what yours hobbies and fav movie, even that you don't like watching movie but i blessed pernah berjumpa dengan orang jenis macam kau. I will keep all remember and keep it all in my heart, how's your anger and sadness be like. Thanks because you never give up nak melayan my ego, anger or overreacting. Know when im lying and how i hide my anxiety, all the things that i let you know about me keep it all in your heart. Letting go is not the easier part in our life.

Scents? Day by day, you get to know their favorite perfumes. Their body odour that works perfectly fine for you. And you love the scent of them. You are addicted with the scents. Everyone has their own scent. Do you ever smell someone's scent when they are not around you? You can't deny the fact that you are in love with their very own scent. We can't figure it out why we love it, but we do. Even when we broke up with someone, we tend to remember their scents and bring back memories and that's the hardest part. You not type like masculin boy look like, but your scent make me miss how your scent when you drive or sitting next to me, i love your scent. Kadang-kadang addict nak hidu lama-lama. I know how your scent. Yup, everyone has their own scent, but i loves wearing the same perfume when i meet you. Gucci Floral. Never change it untill now ;) maybe my scent will make you miss me when im not around you.

Places? Places that you went when you were with him/her, bring a lot of memories. The places will always give you memories whether you like it or not. You have to embrace the fears of going to these places. Life goes on. Memories will always be there. Even when you moved on. No matter how. No matter what. So far away, not a miles away. Laut china selatan, even that im far from there. There's too many place that we went together there. Its will be the memories for me. Hope that you not bring another people pegi dekat tempat that we went. Take care what you have now.

Songs? There are few songs that you will always think of him/her when you listen to the songs. Whether you are happy or sad listening to the songs, you will think of the memories. Music heals your broken heart. But somehow, music can also break your heart. I realized it now.


Being apart is hard. Breaking up is hard. Moving on is hard. Nothing is easy in this world. We just learn from our mistakes and improve ourselves. To forget is impossible. But we can always learn to feel again. To feel better & learn to be happy again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tenggelamnya kapal van der wijck

"Kekasihku hayati kau yang ku kenal adalah gadis yang sopan,  bunga suci batipuh, kekasih hatiku yang melepasku di hujung jalan. Maafkan saya hayati jika berbicara terus terang, sebab cinta sejati tidak boleh munafik hayati. saya terpuku melihat pakaian mu, begitu hebatnya kau menjadi orang moderen" -  Zainudin. "..dan kekayaan itu belum pernah ku berikan kepada orang lain, walaupun kepada aziz. kekayaan itu ialah kekayaan cinta" - Hayati  "Demikianlah perempuan dia hanya ingat kekejaman orang kepada dirinya walaupun kecil, dan dia lupa kekejamannya sendiri kepada orang lain padahal begitu besarnya." - Zainudin. "Kau lah zainudin yang menjadi suamiku kelak, bila tidak di dunia, kau lah suamiku di akhirat."- Hayati.  "Ini bukanlah perkahwinan harta dan kecantikan" - Hayati.  "mengapa kau jawab aku sekejam itu zainuddin? sudah hilangkah tentang kita dari hatimu? " - Hayati. "kau yang sangg

Happy Birthday Dearself

Holla! 17 July 2017  I am officially 20 years old. is it too late to update this on my blog? act, its 17 July 2017. Full of happiness and joy. Thank you for those yang wish penat cakap "thank you" haha but im appreciate it all. and a big thank for my housemate, i feel wanted and happy. Baling tepung and they make the prank and suprise with the cake, rasa serba salah at the first as a student aku tahu macam mana hard nak survive jauh dari family dengan kekurangan duit *laugh* but the collect the money and buy a cake and some stuff for my birthday thank you guys.  It's my first time duduk jauh dari family when my birthday is around. sedih, gembira terharu ada. Umur makin meningkat jodoh atau ajal tak tahu mana datang dulu But im happy to be here, even though jauh dari family still not lost contact, they wish me even jauh ke apa. My family is not like the other people family, but im thankful. Much memory and it will be last forever in my mind and heart. I wish i stil

big girl don't cry

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning. But anyone can start today and make a new ending. I know there is no good to be regret but if only time can be change. I personally wont reply to any of your texts if the outcome would be like this. What a precious but not belong to me anymore and i still cant move on because i still do love you till this momen. I always remind myself sometimes those who fly solo have the strongest wings. Its gonnna hurt me to hate you, but loving you is worse, i let you go not because i didnt love you but because i love myself more. My past teach me how to be strongest person in this world. I put all my heart, love, myself, and also my life on you but i get nothing. I let you go not because i already have someone new.  Its because i dont want to hurt my heart again. Trust me the best thing to have in your life is a girl who truly loves you. I think i was the girl who VERY LOVE MY BF. But i love too much till its hurt. when a girl truly falls for b