Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Dearself


Holla!

17 July 2017 

I am officially 20 years old. is it too late to update this on my blog? act, its 17 July 2017. Full of happiness and joy. Thank you for those yang wish penat cakap "thank you" haha but im appreciate it all. and a big thank for my housemate, i feel wanted and happy. Baling tepung and they make the prank and suprise with the cake, rasa serba salah at the first as a student aku tahu macam mana hard nak survive jauh dari family dengan kekurangan duit *laugh* but the collect the money and buy a cake and some stuff for my birthday thank you guys. 

It's my first time duduk jauh dari family when my birthday is around. sedih, gembira terharu ada. Umur makin meningkat jodoh atau ajal tak tahu mana datang dulu But im happy to be here, even though jauh dari family still not lost contact, they wish me even jauh ke apa. My family is not like the other people family, but im thankful. Much memory and it will be last forever in my mind and heart. I wish i still have a wonderful day showered with love and all good things that the world can offer.




they r cute, thanks guys, im gonna miss you all whatever happen goodluck in your study, this is the best ever prank and suprise for me. Im blessed that im surrounded with people that love my self more than i love my self. I wish at my 20 years old it will bring me happiness and joy with the people i love . Im not high demand for my birthday as long my friends and parents still remember and make me happy, just send me sunny smile and big warm hug to me haha. In the short time that we have known each others, they've help me to pick piece up and force me to move forward, even when failure broke me apart. They taught me so many lessons that today. I feel strong enough to face life's battles. Sometimes, when things in life go wrong, that is all we need to do, revisit the lessons we have learned. All the problem that im facing are like clouds that are blocking the clear sky, tackle the clouds it will be rain and pour down with problems. but always remember that how many problem we are capable on facing and believe that we will never burdens us with more than we can handle.

You know, in life, there are very few people who really ask us how we are. When people ask it as formality, we have all the right in the world to pretend that we've perfect. But when it comes from the heart, when the intentions to know how you are is genuine, let the layers fade. Let the reality come out, People say that we need to pretend, as we cannot go around sharing our sorrows. Maybe its true, maybe its not. I haven't learnt that yet. but i know that we willing to take away a part of our pain by talk to someone who want to listen. A problem shared is like a burden lifted off the shoulder it gets halved. So share not only your joys, but your sorrows too. A joy when shared will multiply and a sorrow?  When it shared, it will divide. 
Thank you for all of you, when they know me they know me well. Thanks guys. 

Mereka kata love makes life worth living. Mungkin boleh jadi betul mungkin juga tiada maksud. There is nothing that love cannot accomplish. There is nothing that love cannot crack open. Love might shatter our comfort zones, but it will always take us to deeper levels within ourselves. It will force us to expand our boundaries and explore new things. On this new journey of life that you are about to embark. I hope that im can take along lots of love. Harapan, untuk benda yang baik-baik. Hope is one thing that can bring great changes to a person's life. Hope that my health will be better and hope that bugs that are bothering me will be squashed. When we hope, the world aspires and comes together to make it true. Optimism doesn't fool us that things are better, optimism makes us see things in a new light and that light helps us build our world in the way we want it. 



Tons if tight hug, warm cuddles and lots of love. 

Ratie Rats

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tenggelamnya kapal van der wijck

"Kekasihku hayati kau yang ku kenal adalah gadis yang sopan,  bunga suci batipuh, kekasih hatiku yang melepasku di hujung jalan. Maafkan saya hayati jika berbicara terus terang, sebab cinta sejati tidak boleh munafik hayati. saya terpuku melihat pakaian mu, begitu hebatnya kau menjadi orang moderen" -  Zainudin. "..dan kekayaan itu belum pernah ku berikan kepada orang lain, walaupun kepada aziz. kekayaan itu ialah kekayaan cinta" - Hayati  "Demikianlah perempuan dia hanya ingat kekejaman orang kepada dirinya walaupun kecil, dan dia lupa kekejamannya sendiri kepada orang lain padahal begitu besarnya." - Zainudin. "Kau lah zainudin yang menjadi suamiku kelak, bila tidak di dunia, kau lah suamiku di akhirat."- Hayati.  "Ini bukanlah perkahwinan harta dan kecantikan" - Hayati.  "mengapa kau jawab aku sekejam itu zainuddin? sudah hilangkah tentang kita dari hatimu? " - Hayati. "kau yang sangg

big girl don't cry

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning. But anyone can start today and make a new ending. I know there is no good to be regret but if only time can be change. I personally wont reply to any of your texts if the outcome would be like this. What a precious but not belong to me anymore and i still cant move on because i still do love you till this momen. I always remind myself sometimes those who fly solo have the strongest wings. Its gonnna hurt me to hate you, but loving you is worse, i let you go not because i didnt love you but because i love myself more. My past teach me how to be strongest person in this world. I put all my heart, love, myself, and also my life on you but i get nothing. I let you go not because i already have someone new.  Its because i dont want to hurt my heart again. Trust me the best thing to have in your life is a girl who truly loves you. I think i was the girl who VERY LOVE MY BF. But i love too much till its hurt. when a girl truly falls for b