Skip to main content

Chin up. you will be fine


kadang kadang hati kita salah. kawal perasaan dengan akal.

i am so done being an option, taken for granted and left broken, & i am in the struggle to unchain myself from being constantly in pain of grieving. i fight for myself this time. i know that i will get better in time. time will eventually heal everything.

at some point in life, realize that i am a lover and a fighter. i love too much. i get angry easily and i am working on my anger management. i play, sleep and think too much. but i get my shit done. i don't procrastinate much. music is my best friend. i have too many friends but i realize not everyone is your friend. i am inspired by succesful and hardworking people. as a student, i always remember that i have my parents to impress. my weaknesses are clouds, beach and books. writing is my escapism. and i won't judge your sexuality, decisions, and what you do for living. and i hope you would do the same. i have a thing for kind people. i despise two-faced people. my mom is my only source of everything. it's sad to think i need to rely on my freelance jobs to finance myself. my dad is my only hero. he taught me to always get what i ever wanted in life and work hard for it. i learn about so many things from everything & everyone around me everyday. i don't let many people come into my life but once they are in, i would cherish them forever. i know i am strong and independent and i've been broken before but never shattered. i hope i will be happy & get what i want in life.

Mungkin masih berharap dengan orang yang sama sampai sekarang, but. kalau sudah terbiasa dengan sakit hati dengan perasaan yang seperti ini kita akan lali, dan bila mana orang yang kita taruh harapan yang tinggi datang balik mungkin sudah hilang rasa itu. when people left you, just move on. Just keep your memory with them but forget then. but, will become a stronger person. Sekuat mana pun kita mencuba, kadang kadang kita tersungkur juga, kalah dengan perasaan sendiri. a few weeks ago, on a morning like any other, i had a sudden realization. i was in a danger of wasting my life. "what do i want from life?" i asked myself. "well i want to be happy." i had many reasons to be happy. for this beautiful life, my parents are supportive, i have my love of my life, close friends & having a chance to further my studies and enjoy life. but somehow i lost my temper easily. is that how a happy person would act? well the year is over, and i can say: it did. i made myself happier. and along the way i learned a lot about how to be happier. here are those lessons. 1) buy some happiness. our needs include feeling loved, secure and good at what we do. money doesn't automatically fill these requirements but it sure can help. i've learned to look for ways to spend money to make myself happy. 2) take action. your happiness level is within your control. happiness is a choice. taking time to reflect and making conscious steps to make your life happier, it works. 3) forgive others. forgiveness literally heals the heart. 4) hold meaningful conversations. 5) stay close to your parents. 6) realize that fun is not happiness. fun can be here at any moment. but then it can be gone just as quickly. 7) follow your gut to decide. 8) own yourself. the way you talk, looks, your voice, your personality, embrace your habits, and try to be comfortable in your skin. 9) avoid negative people & vibes. 10) avoid complicated situations where you could find yourself unhappy. if people are persuading you to do something that makes you uncomfortable, don't do it.masa dah berlalu baru kita mula sedar, Allah swt takdirkan kita berundur ke belakang untuk mengambil langkah bagi melonjak lebih tinggi & jauh kehadapan. the hurt and loss of a best friend leaving can often be far harder than you might think. we never expect that our closest confidante will up and leave us. it just is not conceivable. it does happen though. aku ni susah nak berkawan dengan orang. tapi bila ada kawan tu aku jaga sampai mati. tapi adat hidup yang rapat dengan kita akan pergi jugak. betul lah, orang yang dah hilang dan pergi dalam hidup kita, akan digantikan dengan orang lebih baik. percayalah. when i think of all the people who once meant everything to me and now mean nothing, i get a little sick to my stomach. i wonder how it could’ve happened and why things couldn’t have stayed the same. but still, i believe in His plans. always. hey, life is an adventure. you might think i am fine but actually i am not. i am struggling but i still keep going. because pain is temporary. same goes to relationships, they are temporary. same goes to you, you are temporary. everything is temporary. nothing lasts forever. But i am thankful you gave me so much in a short period of time.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tenggelamnya kapal van der wijck

"Kekasihku hayati kau yang ku kenal adalah gadis yang sopan,  bunga suci batipuh, kekasih hatiku yang melepasku di hujung jalan. Maafkan saya hayati jika berbicara terus terang, sebab cinta sejati tidak boleh munafik hayati. saya terpuku melihat pakaian mu, begitu hebatnya kau menjadi orang moderen" -  Zainudin. "..dan kekayaan itu belum pernah ku berikan kepada orang lain, walaupun kepada aziz. kekayaan itu ialah kekayaan cinta" - Hayati  "Demikianlah perempuan dia hanya ingat kekejaman orang kepada dirinya walaupun kecil, dan dia lupa kekejamannya sendiri kepada orang lain padahal begitu besarnya." - Zainudin. "Kau lah zainudin yang menjadi suamiku kelak, bila tidak di dunia, kau lah suamiku di akhirat."- Hayati.  "Ini bukanlah perkahwinan harta dan kecantikan" - Hayati.  "mengapa kau jawab aku sekejam itu zainuddin? sudah hilangkah tentang kita dari hatimu? " - Hayati. "kau yang sangg

Happy Birthday Dearself

Holla! 17 July 2017  I am officially 20 years old. is it too late to update this on my blog? act, its 17 July 2017. Full of happiness and joy. Thank you for those yang wish penat cakap "thank you" haha but im appreciate it all. and a big thank for my housemate, i feel wanted and happy. Baling tepung and they make the prank and suprise with the cake, rasa serba salah at the first as a student aku tahu macam mana hard nak survive jauh dari family dengan kekurangan duit *laugh* but the collect the money and buy a cake and some stuff for my birthday thank you guys.  It's my first time duduk jauh dari family when my birthday is around. sedih, gembira terharu ada. Umur makin meningkat jodoh atau ajal tak tahu mana datang dulu But im happy to be here, even though jauh dari family still not lost contact, they wish me even jauh ke apa. My family is not like the other people family, but im thankful. Much memory and it will be last forever in my mind and heart. I wish i stil

big girl don't cry

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning. But anyone can start today and make a new ending. I know there is no good to be regret but if only time can be change. I personally wont reply to any of your texts if the outcome would be like this. What a precious but not belong to me anymore and i still cant move on because i still do love you till this momen. I always remind myself sometimes those who fly solo have the strongest wings. Its gonnna hurt me to hate you, but loving you is worse, i let you go not because i didnt love you but because i love myself more. My past teach me how to be strongest person in this world. I put all my heart, love, myself, and also my life on you but i get nothing. I let you go not because i already have someone new.  Its because i dont want to hurt my heart again. Trust me the best thing to have in your life is a girl who truly loves you. I think i was the girl who VERY LOVE MY BF. But i love too much till its hurt. when a girl truly falls for b