Skip to main content

High hopes







7:00PM
Thursday
Sandakan, Sabah

This is another prove show us every people do hide real feelings deep inside. We do face problems every single day. Feel sad stressed heartbreak lonely damaged and all harm things obviously can destroyed your main spirit. I wish I can do something to help hm.
All I can say is hav faith and stay patient. Do believe Him more than people. He deserve your attention not other, too much stress can ruined your day.
Be happy and chill. You deserve better my dear. Don’t feel sad all the time. We still have change to change and move forward for a better future. Don’t chase love because it come naturally. Not now maybe later. Thinking too much is suck. End your day with a broad of smile and be happy for Him. for yourself, for your own sake. Last but not least, do not put your key of happiness to others. They will drop it anytime.
Instead keep inside all deep expression, you guys may ask and seek for help. People need you and for sure you need them. We need each other. Appreciate all the love that is around us, don’t let go just like that.

Lets talk about heart and feel. Serious talk I am not good to touch this topic because before this I am a fail-er too xD since I am too young *flip tudung and lack of experience. When others do ask for my personal opinion, I am lost somehow.
I think I cant help at first since I know nothing. Then I learn to understand that feel. I try to put myself in your shoes. Lend my ear to get your main problem. Thinking twice.
Fakehope, heartbreak, crush, broken, couple, this thing keep cycle around. Never have ending.
Long short advise, don’t expect too much on people. Don’t rely your happiness on them. They live their own life and you live yours. You get nothing if keep pleasing people and trust them so easily. It hurt I know what hurt mean. I feel it too. But for how long? Remind that. We have a long journey instead but keep wasting times on shit things. It hurt to move on and accept this stupid stuff. I know right. Don’t ever think others cant feel and understand the same. We all feel how its hurt with different situation.

Look forward. Closed your eyes. Remember? This is test from Him. to teach us to be more sincere and grateful. Expect less on people. You need a smile an I can give you mine if this is the way you will be get better J
Broken people with couple issue I cant deal with you. You know what you had done. It harmful and sin. But why we did it? Ask yourself I am not judgemental person. I am optimistic and realistic. Do sin never make peace. Still breathing and please for peace while do harm? Quite funny actualy. We all know that right? Then change. it never too late, we all know. We know that, then act like you know one. If you don’t know what harm what good, you can ask righ?
To those who missing their loved one, I feel blessed towards you guys. How grateful they should feel to have someone like you. I know how that feeling, that hurt. Very hurt until you cant feel anything expect hurt.

I feel free to share my story. I used to miss this person. I know as stranger at first thwn we get know each other. I am friendly person so do him. it comfortable to share opinion and stories with him. his name keep playing in mind and I often smile when thinking of him. you can consider me as ‘angau’ but I often denied that I like him. I just act like this feel nothing serious. So I just ignore even somehow I feel jealous when he treat other girl the same he treat me.

Tbh once in my life I cried like crazy when missing him. I just  don’t know why, all I know I really missing him. I just don’t know why. All I know I really really really miss him and want him at the time. How foolish  I am right. Feel empty and sad also, mixed feeling.
Until one day we contact back. At that time I feel nothing. Serious. I act like usual while wondering how that feel can blew away? It quite strange at first.
I ften remind myself how deep I idore him, he will never be mine. People might say oh nothing imposibble. But not me, I am realistic. Let face the fact. I am nothing compare to him. he treat me like others. It just me who expect too much and think he had same feel. It not fakehope. It my fault for pleasing others too much. I talk and said the same thing to my heart:
Okay Rats, let back to reality. He is far away from here. If he treat you nice, other would be the same also. Indeed you don’t know him deeply. There a  reason behind why you cry. You not missing him, you missing Him. Realized that. 
I cant conclude that missing someone is totally hurt like hell. Then keep pray for them. For their safety and health and so on. That way help me a lot to remember Him while pray for the loved one. I want to be with someone has experience having a broken heart. So that they know exactly how it feels and won’t break mine.
Miss someone? Pray and ask for His forgiveness. Keep pray and pray. Allah always listen to our prayer. Keep that in mind.
Take care alright. Anytime if you need someone want to make you feel comfort I will be here.
Goodluck.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tenggelamnya kapal van der wijck

"Kekasihku hayati kau yang ku kenal adalah gadis yang sopan,  bunga suci batipuh, kekasih hatiku yang melepasku di hujung jalan. Maafkan saya hayati jika berbicara terus terang, sebab cinta sejati tidak boleh munafik hayati. saya terpuku melihat pakaian mu, begitu hebatnya kau menjadi orang moderen" -  Zainudin. "..dan kekayaan itu belum pernah ku berikan kepada orang lain, walaupun kepada aziz. kekayaan itu ialah kekayaan cinta" - Hayati  "Demikianlah perempuan dia hanya ingat kekejaman orang kepada dirinya walaupun kecil, dan dia lupa kekejamannya sendiri kepada orang lain padahal begitu besarnya." - Zainudin. "Kau lah zainudin yang menjadi suamiku kelak, bila tidak di dunia, kau lah suamiku di akhirat."- Hayati.  "Ini bukanlah perkahwinan harta dan kecantikan" - Hayati.  "mengapa kau jawab aku sekejam itu zainuddin? sudah hilangkah tentang kita dari hatimu? " - Hayati. "kau yang sangg

Happy Birthday Dearself

Holla! 17 July 2017  I am officially 20 years old. is it too late to update this on my blog? act, its 17 July 2017. Full of happiness and joy. Thank you for those yang wish penat cakap "thank you" haha but im appreciate it all. and a big thank for my housemate, i feel wanted and happy. Baling tepung and they make the prank and suprise with the cake, rasa serba salah at the first as a student aku tahu macam mana hard nak survive jauh dari family dengan kekurangan duit *laugh* but the collect the money and buy a cake and some stuff for my birthday thank you guys.  It's my first time duduk jauh dari family when my birthday is around. sedih, gembira terharu ada. Umur makin meningkat jodoh atau ajal tak tahu mana datang dulu But im happy to be here, even though jauh dari family still not lost contact, they wish me even jauh ke apa. My family is not like the other people family, but im thankful. Much memory and it will be last forever in my mind and heart. I wish i stil

big girl don't cry

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning. But anyone can start today and make a new ending. I know there is no good to be regret but if only time can be change. I personally wont reply to any of your texts if the outcome would be like this. What a precious but not belong to me anymore and i still cant move on because i still do love you till this momen. I always remind myself sometimes those who fly solo have the strongest wings. Its gonnna hurt me to hate you, but loving you is worse, i let you go not because i didnt love you but because i love myself more. My past teach me how to be strongest person in this world. I put all my heart, love, myself, and also my life on you but i get nothing. I let you go not because i already have someone new.  Its because i dont want to hurt my heart again. Trust me the best thing to have in your life is a girl who truly loves you. I think i was the girl who VERY LOVE MY BF. But i love too much till its hurt. when a girl truly falls for b