Skip to main content

It eats me up daily.


Its not that i dont want to be happy.
its a despite, how hard i try.
i cant bring myself to be happy.
i feel
suffocated,
embarrassed,
ashamed,,
why did i have to be this way?
i've a great family,
amazing friends,
good academic results,
on paper everything is okay.

Yet all i ever seem to be is sadness and grey
it's like there's like burden on me
pulling me to the ground
and however hard you try you cant bring myself out
i cant bring myself to care
about anything
not me,
not him,
not her
living has become the constant nightmare
and its just not fair.

Its a disease that affect every aspect of my life,
my work, my relationship, my education
and to this day
despite my best efforts to explain
i am always met with blind hesitation.

People ask me "Why you always so sad?"
i tell them i dont know...
what i do know
is that i wake up everyday, feeling like absolutely shit
and that tha's become my norm.
i am afraid of the world,
i am afraid of putting my guard down in the fear
that i will judged for something i cannot control

Where's the fairness of it all?
do you think i like to watch myself fall?
into this hole of self hate, shame and loathe.
So i hide them and put up a wall
That's so high,
you will never see my pain or any of my flaws.
I create this character
and she is perfect,she's invincible.
And also i carry on live these two lives,
one for the public,
and one just for me late at night,
cos that's easier than admitting you have a problem
and that's the problem.

The stigma is real people
and i will not go away, until we realise
that mental health is a big deal.
Its a hidden disease thats affecting so many lives,
wake up and listen to the silent cries.

Depression is the hell inside of me
and it eats me up daily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tenggelamnya kapal van der wijck

"Kekasihku hayati kau yang ku kenal adalah gadis yang sopan,  bunga suci batipuh, kekasih hatiku yang melepasku di hujung jalan. Maafkan saya hayati jika berbicara terus terang, sebab cinta sejati tidak boleh munafik hayati. saya terpuku melihat pakaian mu, begitu hebatnya kau menjadi orang moderen" -  Zainudin. "..dan kekayaan itu belum pernah ku berikan kepada orang lain, walaupun kepada aziz. kekayaan itu ialah kekayaan cinta" - Hayati  "Demikianlah perempuan dia hanya ingat kekejaman orang kepada dirinya walaupun kecil, dan dia lupa kekejamannya sendiri kepada orang lain padahal begitu besarnya." - Zainudin. "Kau lah zainudin yang menjadi suamiku kelak, bila tidak di dunia, kau lah suamiku di akhirat."- Hayati.  "Ini bukanlah perkahwinan harta dan kecantikan" - Hayati.  "mengapa kau jawab aku sekejam itu zainuddin? sudah hilangkah tentang kita dari hatimu? " - Hayati. "kau yang sangg

Happy Birthday Dearself

Holla! 17 July 2017  I am officially 20 years old. is it too late to update this on my blog? act, its 17 July 2017. Full of happiness and joy. Thank you for those yang wish penat cakap "thank you" haha but im appreciate it all. and a big thank for my housemate, i feel wanted and happy. Baling tepung and they make the prank and suprise with the cake, rasa serba salah at the first as a student aku tahu macam mana hard nak survive jauh dari family dengan kekurangan duit *laugh* but the collect the money and buy a cake and some stuff for my birthday thank you guys.  It's my first time duduk jauh dari family when my birthday is around. sedih, gembira terharu ada. Umur makin meningkat jodoh atau ajal tak tahu mana datang dulu But im happy to be here, even though jauh dari family still not lost contact, they wish me even jauh ke apa. My family is not like the other people family, but im thankful. Much memory and it will be last forever in my mind and heart. I wish i stil

big girl don't cry

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning. But anyone can start today and make a new ending. I know there is no good to be regret but if only time can be change. I personally wont reply to any of your texts if the outcome would be like this. What a precious but not belong to me anymore and i still cant move on because i still do love you till this momen. I always remind myself sometimes those who fly solo have the strongest wings. Its gonnna hurt me to hate you, but loving you is worse, i let you go not because i didnt love you but because i love myself more. My past teach me how to be strongest person in this world. I put all my heart, love, myself, and also my life on you but i get nothing. I let you go not because i already have someone new.  Its because i dont want to hurt my heart again. Trust me the best thing to have in your life is a girl who truly loves you. I think i was the girl who VERY LOVE MY BF. But i love too much till its hurt. when a girl truly falls for b